When Do You Need a Steel Security Door?
When you need extra security, steel security doors will protect your premises the best. They will not only protect against theft and damage but also from disasters and poor weather. You can install steel doors with features such as access panels for more protection. You can also have them painted to fit the look of your place. So, what properties need security doors the most, and how much protection can be provided?
Types of Premises
Steel security doors can provide protection in the following ways:
• Offices and Factories – Risk to your workplace can come from crime, disasters or fires. Security doors ensure your staff and data remain safe.
• Shops, Restaurants and Bars – Steel doors will protect your stock from theft or damage. It can also protect employees from harm should a threat emerge.
• Private Homes – Any home can be at risk of theft, invasion or natural disasters. Therefore, installing security doors will add more safety for your home.
• Vacant Lots – Even empty premises need defending from intruders or potential risks. Steel doors will ensure the protection of your premises.
Whatever property you need to protect, steel security doors will ensure their safety.
Benefits of Steel Security Doors
Risks can come from many sources. Steel security doors will add benefits in the following ways:
• Crime – Probably the biggest risk that security doors protect against is theft and damage from intruders. Steel doors will allow you to control who can access your premises.
• Fire – Most security doors are made of toughened steel. Therefore, they can provide a barrier that protects the inside of your premises from fire. In addition, steel doors can help prevent the spread of fire to other areas.
• Weather – Rain, wind and other poor weather can damage your property if they find a way in. Security doors provide extra barriers so that bad weather will not harm your premises.
• Energy Efficient – Security doors provide the added benefit of keeping temperatures stable throughout the year. This can make fuel costs much lower. We can also put in air vents for better ventilation.
• Aesthetics – We can customise steel doors to reflect the style and colour scheme of your property.
About Eastern Security Doors
With years of professional experience Eastern Security Doors will help make your premises safe and secure. We deal in steel security doors, shutters and grilles from top brands. Our team will ensure you receive the highest quality customised doors based on your needs. We offer free site surveys for both domestic and commercial customers. Our highly trained team will install your security door to the highest standard at the most competitive rates. We also undertake building alterations and door widening services where needed.
To find out more about what we offer, speak to our head office or one of our regional offices. We can be contacted either online or by phone today for a free site survey. For steel security doors that will provide the best protection for your premises, contact Eastern Security Doors today.